Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IM STILL ALIVE!

Hey guys! I am so sorry I have been MIA for, what...? 3 weeks now?? OH MY! I have been busy beyond description and haven't given myself the time to blog! I will do a proper entry by the end of the week. I just wanted to reassure you all that I am alive and well and that everything is going GREAT over here! So much to tell you all! I really need to get going now, but stay posted because I will have a lot posted by Friday, I promise! I am just trying to get some essays done for my one course before my prof shoots me lol! (JK. Dr. Frick is awesome and I feel bad that I feel like I have really exploited his patience and generosity... I want to make him proud with my work, so that is why I am focusing on that now :P)

I hope you are all well. Miss you all, love you all. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment