Friday, August 21, 2009

VIDEOS!!

Here I will post the links for the videos I have made as I upload them. Please keep checking back, as it takes a really long time to upload them and it might take me a couple of days :)

Also, I have added more photo albums on the MY UKRAINE FACEBOOK ALBUMS tab on the right hand side of my blog, just under the "About Me" section. You don't need to be subscribed to Facebook to see them :) Enjoy!

The Room of the Malenkas (or the "Malenkies", as I call them)


Girls singing "There is Joy Like a River in My Soul", with Gayla


Rocking to "Ne Ma, Ne Ma" and Warm Welcome :)


Our choreographed dance to "Saturday Night"


Last Year's Dance :)


Little Ladies Singing at the Recital
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=651824891757

Luba Singing at the Recital


Funny Ladies Dancing to No Music :P



These are also available on the side panel, just above the panel with my photo albums for future reference :) I hope you enjoyed them! LOL!! Love you all, Miss you all, God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Miri, I absolutely loved these videos!! :) I can't believe how well they did with the dances, you must be a very good teacher! I did not get a chance to watch every single video yet, but I will be sure to do so asap. The way in which you interact with the girls is so caring, and I can tell that they really love you back. You are truly doing God's work; I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, me encantaron tus videos, especialmente donde estan bailando. Realmente me parece extraordinario el contacto que has hecho con estas pequeñas! Te mando muchos besos. Te quiero mucho.

    ReplyDelete